Welcome to one-stop destination for organic milk products
We offer finest quality by ensuring no adulteration and preservation.
At Rangpar, we treat our Gir cows as ‘Gaumatas’ – as per the ancient Indian beliefs. We feed them, pamper them, and take care of them. Above all, we love them. We consider Gaumatas as our extended family members, and thereby stretch every bit for their well-being. In return, we get top-notch quality milk from our Gir cows. We deliver this milk in its natural form to our beloved customers. Also, we use the traditional bilona churning method to extract pure ghee from our Gir cow’s milk and ship it worldwide.
The present market is getting flooded with contaminated products claiming to be 100% health-friendly. All these lucrative businesses sell their inferior products in the name of organic, natural, health-friendly, and made from desi cow’s pure milk. However, they are just selling adulterated milk products to fulfill the increasing milk demands for daily use. But at Rangpar, we make sure that all our products follow the promise we make to consumers:
- Made from desi Gir cow’s milk
- Hand-churned using bilona method
- 100% organic till its last drop
- Top-notch raw materials used for ghee-making
Characteristics of Rangpar Ghee
Made With Bilona Method
- With the traditional women’s bilona method, we make 100% pure ghee from desi cow’s milk. The ghee is hand-churned, bi-directionally, to retain all the natural minerals as per the ancient Vedic process. We add no extra minerals to this buttery-soft Gir cow’s ghee and let it remain original.
- The organic Rangpar ghee is the best substitute for your regular cooking oil and breakfast butter. With a shimmery golden tinge and creamy taste, the rich texture of Rangpar ghee is unbeatable. Before you taste the curd-soft ghee, its pure aroma will lure you for sure.
Loaded With Essential Nutrients
- The abundant Vitamin A, B, and K helps in boosting immunity. Its nutrients lower the blood sugar level by bringing down carbohydrate content. Vitamin K2 in desi ghee has good cholesterol, and hence, Rangpar ghee helps reduce cardiovascular disease risk.
- Science proves that ghee secrets gastric juices and breaks food elements into simpler compounds. Rangpar ghee not only softens your roti but also helps you easily digest food nutrients faster.
Subscribe Our Newsletter.
Subscribe to our products updates, offers and blog articles